Improving Cash Flow on Rental Properties by Improving the Property
When real estate prices, mortgage interest rates, and rent rates are high, it can be more challenging to generate great cash flow from a rental property. However, it is also more important than ever to do everything in your power to maximize cash flow.
There are 88 strategies for improving cash flow on rental properties, with some significant ones that you can apply by making improvements to your rental property. This mini-class covers the cash flow improving strategies that you may make by improving the property.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- The 7 stages to improve cash flow on rental properties
- Subdividing properties
- Upgrading the property
- Adding solar to the property
- Providing furnished rentals
- Converting the property
- Charging improvement rent for tenant-requested improvements
- How to calculate the ROI on making improvements
- Plus much more...